1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site
2. Who collects such information
3. How such information is used
4. With whom your information may be shared
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
We do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals. This means we do not require you to provide information to us in order to view our site. It is however necessary for us to collect personal information from individuals if they sign up for a mailing list. Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information.
We do not share the information from visitors on our website with unaffiliated third parties.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze trends, track movement. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”: